Airline rebooked me on a flight with a 10 day layover


airline rebooked me on a flight with a 10 day layover


I booked a business class ticket at the beginning of the year using my Qantas FF points from AMS -> HKG -> MEL on the 6th of January next year (flying with Cathay with a 4 hr layover in HKG), but I just received an email that my first leg from AMS to HKG has been moved to Dec 27th. This gives me a layover of 10 days.... in HK.





I've been in the queue for the past 2 hours trying to speak with someone from Qantas after having been hung up on after an hour wait previously, so I thought I'd check here if anyone has any tips on what my rights are.

Worst case (which seems very likely) and I have to stay in HK for 10 days, do I get a complimentary hotel in the city? Is there anything else I can try to get a valid ticket?

EDIT: finally got through and spoke to an agent. No flights are available in the entire month of January, and a downgrade for any of my legs isn't possible. I'll be cancelling my trip..
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post