Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix - advice needed!

 Hi everyone, I will be in Abu Dhabi the weekend from December 10th to the 13th and would like to go to the Formula 1 Grand Prix. This will be the last leg of a trip with family and friends, but no one that I'm with wants to go to the race (tickets are rather expensive and no one else is a fan). On top of that, due to some of the social distancing measures they have in place, the race organizer has a rule where you need to buy a minimum of two tickets. The way I see it, I have three choices



  1. Buy two tickets and still go alone

  2. Find someone else in the same situation and buy tickets with them

  3. Buy two tickets and try to resell the second (from what I've read, this could be really difficult)

Any tips or advice? I bet that there are other people in the same situation, so if I could find a travel buddy for the race that would be great!!!

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post